“KINTAVAR MOBILIZES THE DRILL RIG ON THE MITCHI PROJECT — BEGINS SUMMER EXPLORATION PROGRAM, UPDATE ON PRIVATE PLACEMENT”
Montreal, Quebec, May 17, 2018, Kintavar Exploration Inc. (the “Corporation” or “Kintavar”) (TSX‐V: KTR) (FRANKFURT: 58V), is pleased to announce that the exploration team and the drill rig have all been mobilized to the Mitchi property to begin the 2018 summer exploration and drilling program. The Corporation is benefiting from the late spring conditions to mobilize the drilling equipment early while snow on the ground allows for quicker and simpler mobilization. Drilling is expected to begin in late May or early June.
The exploration team is beginning all the preparation work for the upcoming summer program which includes among others:
– Additional characterisation of several drill holes from the winter drilling program
– Improving local infrastructure for the busy drilling program
– Drilling on the Sherlock corridor in June
– Drilling on the Nasigon corridor in July and August
– Surface work on the Hyspana corridor in preparation for drilling in Fall 2018